Thursday, November 16, 2017

impressed

Have you seen the ads for those meal delivery services?

Companies such as Hello Fresh, Blue Apron and Plated, all would like to make it easier on you to prepare a decent meal.

I vowed I'd never do it. Seemed lazy somehow. I mean, really. How hard is it to find a parking spot near the grocery door,  run in, breeze past the dessert aisle without buying the tiramisu, and finding yourself in the longest line to check out?

Apparently, it's difficult on any given day and the masses have chosen Dinner in a Box! Who can resist gourmet recipes, super fresh ingredients, AND never have to leave your house!

The half off coupon enticed me. No. More like intrigued me. So off I was to my computer ordering my first box from Hello Fresh.

I assure you, everything is fresh.
I received three meals. Each one in their own bag full of ingredients.
You are given the perfect amount for each recipe. The portions are generous. No waste.
Who would have ever thought groceries could be delivered to your doorstep. It's like we have come full circle. There used to be such a thing as milk being delivered to your front step! History indeed repeats itself!

Just the right amount of cheese!
In just about 30 minutes, dinner is served.

A great alternative to fast food!



      







No comments:

Post a Comment