Thursday, March 7, 2019

Happy thoughts

We're getting another round of snow. What else is new!
I'm going to Italy. Okay, not literally. But, I'm sure having fun clicking through photos of our holiday a few years back. Here's a few for you to enjoy.
The start of a lovely day.
I remember this photo completely. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I don't speak Italian. But you can certainly smile in any language. A lovely, sunny day in Cinque Terre. A wonderful memory.
Hubby and I. We were hiking and met a mother/daughter from the same state we are from. It's a small world after all.
We hiked from town to town. Not for the faint of heart. We came across some rough terrain. It wasn't easy, but I'm so glad we did it.
Ice cream helped! We found a little cafe along the way. A serendipitous moment. Oh, the happy memories.

If you ever get the chance to wander to Italy, be sure to stop at Cinque Terre. I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment