Thursday, January 7, 2016

Favorite

Snow is coming down. It does that every now and then here in the tundra.

"Snow flakes are falling like they're having a pillow fight up in Heaven!"---Susan Branch.
Cutest line ever!

I would not want to be a Minnesota Vikings fan (ever!) but especially on Sunday! -2 is what the weatherman is predicting the temperature will be for the game.  YIKES!

2+2 may =4, but -2?  That is just plain COLD! I predict a lot of cold butts sitting on those bleachers.  Is it worth it to watch your team lose? Hmmmmm...

Nothing like a warm fire in the fireplace, a great book, and a hearty  bowl of soup to keep cozy on days like these.
Had my favorite  last night...tomato bisque.  Actually, my VERY favorite is French Onion soup,  but its too hard to make!   We were at our dear friends for a New Years Eve party. Yvonne made this AMAZING french onion.  I really wanted to take a picture of the delectable soup in all its cheesy, caramelized onion glory, but decided that may be rude in front of the other guests! She knows I have this habit of taking pictures of my food! Crazy, I know, but this soup was worthy of a picture! I should've done it anyway!
I did, however, get one of her table.
Move over Martha Stewart.   Yvonne has the touch!

So, are you eating soup these days?  What kind?
      



No comments:

Post a Comment