Monday, July 11, 2016

Where to begin...

Where did the time go?

Can't  believe I am back now a week from  holiday!  Finally, I am feeling  back to normal. Jet lag really got me this time. I've been feeling a bit like  a baby who has her days and nights mixed up. I forced myself to get back on my time schedule. What I really wanted to do is sleep! Have you ever experienced jet lag? Wow. I didn't expect such a hard re-entry!  But, it was all worth it!
   
Yes. It was more than I imagined.

I will start at the beginning.
Remember the journal I told you about before I left? Yep. Full. I completely filled every single page.  I started writing the minute I got on the plane.
Flight tracker says 40 minutes to land. Happy place, here I come. And then, through the clouds...
my first glimpse.
I'm here!

I had plenty of time to snap a few photos.  We spent a bit of time in queue. That's my new word. Queue. It simply means 'in line.' Passport control moved pretty slow.  Apparently, they didn't get the memo an extreme Anglophile had arrived, and was anxious to see the outside of Heathrow airport terminal! SIGH...
Pinch me. I really was in England.

Want to know more?  Follow along in the coming blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment