Thursday, June 20, 2019

Blessings

I'm reminiscing this evening about Spain.
The blessings that are mine overwhelm me all the time as to my travels and the people I have met.

Because I met him...
And her...
I got to meet them. 
And these...
I got to go here...
And stay here...
And eat this...
And these.

Life. It's about the people you meet along the way. I'm so very thankful these wonderful people are in my world. They keep me joyful. When I think of them it makes my heart sing.
I have them because I chose to take a step forward. Trust me people, it's worth it to not know where it all leads. That's the fun of it all.
I had no idea when I met John, and then Yvonne, that it would lead to England and meeting Alan and Marion. And how one thing led to another and we're on a plane to Spain to meet Paula and Antonio.

Serendipity is real.
I can't wait for what's around the bend.




No comments:

Post a Comment