Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Comment

Although I will never be able to comprehend the events in CT, I was given this link, and it has helped me immensely in processing it all.  I think it will help you too.  There are, unfortunately, some events that happen throughout our lives, that we just cannot understand why.  Columbine, hurricanes, earthquakes, cancer to name just a few.  As we close out this year, 2012, may we understand that God is sovereign.  I feel safe knowing that it is He who is in control when I lay my head down to sleep at night.  He knows the very hairs on my head, and he weeps when we weep, and I believe, wants to give me and you abundantly more than we could ever think or imagine.  He knows what is best for us.  We just have to believe that and let Him lead.  I believe the word is TRUST.  May we all TRUST him more in 2013.  Happy New Year.       
 http://andrewlazo.com/2012/12/where-was-god-in-sandy-hook/ 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Glad you found Andrew's post nourishing and hopeful!

    ReplyDelete