Monday, February 16, 2015

A princess


Last Thursday, Lance and Angie's world went dark.
I have thought of not much else since.
Today they start the process of having to say goodbye to their cherished princess, Alexsis.

There are no words.
Peace.


http://www.newrichmond-news.com/news/accidents/3678253-rural-crash-claims-life-woodville-teen-thursday
                                          Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters
he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest
valley,
I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff-
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long.

No comments:

Post a Comment