Thursday, March 31, 2016

It's spring right?

46 degrees.
Still wearing my heavy jacket.
A chill is in the air.
Doesn't feel like spring.

What's a girl to do? No spring break for us. So....we did the next best thing.

Took a trip to Macy's Flower Show. WOW! I know, right!   A palette of brilliant color.  
Smells overwhelmed me. Think intoxicating, but in a good way!

Daffodils are blooming...
Tulips too!
America the Beautiful is this year's theme.  Did you know the National Parks 100 year anniversary is this year? The colors at the show were pretty spectacular. Here's a cabin as
part of a prop.  Made me want to move right in...
and paddle that canoe!
Yes, I really do have bifocals! No blurred vision here! So thankful to focus on all things happy.
  My senses got kicked into overdrive. What a gift to sniff such lavishness, lay eyes on such radiance, get close to such loveliness,  and then reward my taste buds with a cookie!

It's good to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment