Monday, September 5, 2016

Oh the places I will go

On such rare occasions do I find myself wandering around this place.
The Mall of America. UGH!

First of all, there are way too many stores! It is sensory overload for me. I am the world's worst shopper.
Secondly, the people. The place is crawling with shoppers carrying bags of merchandise they really don't need.
Overindulgence at its finest.
But, before I get on a soapbox about excess, I must confess. I would do just about anything to get my hands on tea! If a new store happens to be in the biggest mall in the nation?  Well...a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, right?!

I slipped on my tennis shoes and hooked on my pedometer.  I wasn't missing out on my 10,000 steps for the day! Easy steps to attain there at the mall.

It took some doing, but I found the treasured store!
A barista brought me samples! Pumpkin Chai and an iced lemonade. Well played! I bought them both!
So many flavors. Birthday cake, chocolate orange, honey crisp apple. I wanted them all. (Notice I didn't say 'need.' wink wink!)

BONUS. A patient from the office I work at happened to walk in the store not long after me. It was obvious she frequents this place!  She told me the ones she had at home and had a list of all those she needed to stock up on. What a pro! And I thought I knew tea.
 A few of my favorite buys. Brewed the chocolate mint when I got home. Good thing I bought a canister of it. It's not going to last long!
Lucky for me they have a web store too!

Do you have a Davids TEA near you?





No comments:

Post a Comment