Thursday, January 26, 2017

49

Remember Wang Chung?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

How about Katrina and the Waves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

Yes, it's true. I'm an 80s girl! Best decade ever. Such great music.

I'm 'Walking on Sunshine' AND I'm going to Have Fun! Want to know why?

In a few days, It's my birthday. It's my birthday! It's my birthday! 

Birthdays are for celebrating LIFE. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I'll be 49. I've already got some ideas stirring around for what I'm going to do when I hit the big 50. For sure, it will involve travel. But for now, I'm 49.

I'm meeting my sister for lunch and then my daughter for dinner. I need to spend some time at the book store and go for a facial. Maybe even take in a movie. I will read and sleep in and stay in my PJs most of the morning. Whatever I do, it's my birthday and I will celebrate the gift of being alive. It's a day on the calendar that needs attention more than any other day of the year. I can't wait!

I hope when it's your birthday you do all the things that bring you joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment