Monday, January 9, 2017

Born to Sing

To say she has a gifted voice would be an understatement.

How would you describe Adele? Soulful? Deep?

No matter how you define her, she's got vocal power. This past week, I was channel surfing in the car. I stopped when I heard her voice. I'm probably the only one who hasn't heard her song, Water Under the Bridge. I'm hooked. I can't get the tune out of my head.

I won't even share a link because I know you all have heard it. It's such a catchy tune. I love it.

Did you know Adele was given a contract after a friend posted a demo of her on MySpace? Now that's a friend!
Adele is one of the world's best selling recording artists.  Just try and get a ticket! She's sold out everywhere!
She is from England. SIGH.
I read she doesn't like to fly and the last book she read was Matilda by Roald Dahl.

She's just 28 years old. A baby!

Do you like her music? What's your favorite?




 



No comments:

Post a Comment