Thursday, May 25, 2017

Tour


I'm nursing an atrocious ear ache this week. No wonder kids cry out in misery. That's what I'd like to do. Scream. Instead, I walked around my gardens. It was good for my soul.


  I have lots of trees in my backyard. Plenty of shade and homes for the birds.

Speaking of trees, this story gave me pause this week.  Trees. Both glorious and dangerous. Life is a gift, people.
http://www.kare11.com/news/tree-falls-on-woman-at-wayzata-punch-pizza/441455832
Enjoy every day.


My yard is perfumed with the scent of lilacs. I sniff them any chance I get.
Picket fence. Tom Sawyer must be near! I love my fence. Makes me think of my beloved England.
Daisies. My favorite.
I actually enjoy pulling weeds in my gardens. Truly, I do!
It's Memorial Day. I'm guessing many will be working in their yards this holiday weekend. Let us never forget those who gave their lives so we can enjoy ours.

Thank you for your service. I am one grateful American.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, America.



No comments:

Post a Comment