Thursday, February 15, 2018

Purse/Backpack


A couple of months ago I was listening to an interesting conversation on the radio. 

The announcer asked "How heavy is your purse?"

He then went on to explain how carrying a heavy bag can actually start to affect your posture. That gave me pause. I thought, My purse is heavy. Really heavy. 
Why do I carry around all that junk in my purse? 
I didn't have an answer! I still don't. I don't know why I do, but I do!!  I NEED it all! 

I knew I wasn't giving up my favorite lipstick, billfold and hand lotion for a smaller pouch!
So, what's a girl to do?

Well, I started researching! I paid particular attention to what women carried. Clutches, huge totes, key ring wallets. Just watch sometime! There are lots of different kinds being hauled around! 

One that intrigued me most...backpacks! They look like purses! So I asked those that carried them what they liked about them. Most were the obvious answer...free hands.
But the posture thing came into conversation too. It got me thinking. For months now I've been looking and trying to decide if I like them.

I finally found one!
My son says I'll hate it! What does he know!
I'm excited to arrange all my stuff and try it out.

I'll let you know!
What do you carry? Do you like the idea of a backpack purse?


  



No comments:

Post a Comment