Monday, May 13, 2019

Serendipity

Serendipity:  Happy Chance. The occurrence of events by chance in a happy way. 

Love that. And I love when it happens so suddenly and without notice.

One such event happened while ambling in the Lacock village.

There we were minding our own business. My head was in the clouds thinking about who lived in these charming cottages.
The sun was shining and the birds were singing. 
And yes, a Mini was parked along the curb. Couldn't get any better. But then serendipity happened.
A perfect day made sweeter when I saw this...
The Stall on the Wall. Don't you just love that name!   

Homemade meringues! Jars and jars of them.
It was like a lemonade stand. Only better.
Guess which one I picked?
Delish!
I hope in the middle of an ordinary day, something serendipitous sneaks up on you and delights you in a fairy tale way.





No comments:

Post a Comment