Monday, August 18, 2014

handwritten notes

I Thessalonians 5:11 tells us to "encourage one another..."

Texts, emails, and faxes instantly help us communicate with one another.  It is the technological age in which we live.
And yet, there is something so special in opening up a real mailbox and inside you find a letter.  A real letter written by the hand of a real person!  
These days, it is a rare jewel to receive one.
Emails are received many times throughout the day, and are very useful and convenient.  But, wouldn't you rather receive a note written on one of these cards...

 These have fast become my favorite note cards.  Notice they have teacups on them!  Surprise surprise.
So pleasing to the eye aren't they.  There are so many to choose from.  I received my order the other day.  A lovely handwritten note was enclosed thanking me for my order.  Details matter and this company has it perfected.  Want to check out so many more examples?
www.bluebirdteapaperie.com



Even the name is inviting!  Happy Writing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment