Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween

Hubby and I reminisced last evening about costumes our kids donned on Halloween night.

We laughed as we thought of our son all decked out as a bunch of grapes.  Not the best costume for getting in and out of a vehicle.  You see, the grapes were balloons pinned to a green shirt.  A stem grew from his little head!  In and out of the car four times,  and he had had enough!  "No more mommy.  I want to be done!"

One year they were Arthur and DW.  I loved those costumes.  Still love those Arthur books.
There was a knight, a bumble bee, Addey (from the American Girl dolls), a princess, Robin Hood, and a dalmatian.

For many years, the prize at my door was a toothbrush and toothpaste!  I thought it was a great treat! The kiddos thought otherwise.  To them, it was a trick!   We literally have not had kids at our door now for the past three years.  I can't imagine why.
Just in case we get some ghosts and goblins this year, we have treats.  Good ones.
Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment