Thursday, February 2, 2017

Repeat


It's Groundhog Day today. Will the rodent see its shadow and retreat back to sleep?

Will it be an early spring?
I've never been to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. Have you? I wonder what the festivities are like.

Have you ever watched the movie? Me neither! I tried one time but just couldn't stick with it!
Here's the trailer to refresh your memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSVeDx9fk60

I just celebrated my birthday on Tuesday. There's a day worth repeating!
I woke to a balloon floating in my living room with a bag of chocolate attached! Signs greeted me throughout the house letting me know it's okay to be old! (I'm not 26. Don't I wish! 49 is the number!)
I spent some time at the Spa, then went out for lunch AND dinner. I went to the bookstore and browsed for hours! Really, I did! Yep. A good day to repeat.

Happy Ground Hog Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment