Monday, March 27, 2017

Keep Calm

My happy place met chaos the other day.
My heart aches for the families of those lost. What a senseless tragedy.
I've walked that bridge. Many do on a daily basis.
I'm quite sure the day started out as ordinary.  Locals jogged and tourists snapped photos of buses and taxis whizzing past. Walking along the bridge is where sightseers likely got their first glimpse of  the handsome Big Ben.
 
I'm guessing the view from the London Eye is one the riders will have seared in their memory forever.
Have you ambled across the bridge?  I'm so thankful I have, and when I return to my happy place, I will once again stroll along Westminster Bridge. But, on that day I will spend more  time recalling the day London came to a screeching halt.


No comments:

Post a Comment