Monday, December 4, 2017

The theater

Admittedly, I am not a great photographer!
I need to take a class on how to operate my new camera. Night shots in particular! 
Friday night we went to the theater! Now Playing...A Christmas Carol. That's what it says on the marquee! 
The set. The show is about to begin!
It's a tradition. I take my family every year to see this classic tale of transformation. 
What can Scrooge do at the end that he can't do at the beginning?

Realize he has the gift of a second chance. Scrooge embraces the joy of giving. 

Greed robs you. Especially at Christmastime. 

The Guthrie Theater does a phenomenal job each year with this production. We once again were reminded of our choice to live in joy OR be a "bah-humbug." I choose joy.

While on holiday in England next year, the Dickens museum is on my itinerary.  If you get a chance, peruse the website. Click  the video on the home page.  It will make you put it on your bucket list too! 

Also, this movie...The Man Who Invented Christmas. The story of Charles Dickens.

Have you seen it?
I haven't, but will be soon.
I CAN'T WAIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment