Monday, December 18, 2017

Time

                   


                       "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

                                                                              J.R.R.Tolkien
                                     
This morning in my devotions I found his quote. Such wise words from the English author.

It's such a busy time of year. The hustle and bustle to buy gifts, attend parties, finish writing greetings to friends and family,  bake those cookies, rush to recitals...it's all good things. I'm telling myself to be fully engaged in all that I do today, and every day.  Don't just rush through my day. Savor it.

It's about time. 'Time is money' or so they say. As I kept reading, TIME IS LIFE leaped from the page. 

I get to choose how I spend my 24 hours each day. And so do you. I want to spend it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment