Thursday, March 15, 2018

Favorite Son In Law

March is a busy birthday month for our family.

All three of my kids have birthdays.

Yep. Three kids. Two boys and one girl.

Meet David. My son in law. He's on the left. The goof on the right is my hubby!
This photo was taken in Panama City. Pretty sure this cinched the deal. If David could handle us on holiday, he can deal with us anywhere!

David is an excellent golfer. Yes, I know. He's mini golfing in this photo!  But, I'm telling you, he can golf with the best of them. Pretty sure he'd give Tiger Woods a run for his money! Family members run scared when they go up against David in a round of golf. Yes. He's that good.

When David joined our family, so did Finley. She's David's niece. Don't you just want to squeeze her little cheeks? She's so stinkin' cute!
A Christmas stocking with his name on it sealed the deal. Means he's officially one of us! 

I love many things about my son in law, but one that is really important to me is how he treats his grandmothers. It's quite obvious how much he loves them. To me, this is a huge character trait. Genuine love for those older than him. It's a joy to watch. Such a special bond.

Of course, I love how he loves my daughter. Unconditionally. He truly completes her. We are the blessed ones to have him as part of our family.

March 13, David turned a year older. So did his sister, Katie! Nope. Not twins. Katie is three years older than he. I'm thinking Katie probably didn't appreciate having to spend her three year old birthday at the hospital because her new baby brother just stole her day! Forever!  I think it's kind of special to share your day with a sibling. Not many get to say that. David is good to his sister. Another thing I love about him!

We love you. Happy birthday dear son.




  






No comments:

Post a Comment