Monday, March 5, 2018

Nine Years Ago

Once a long while ago, a girl  happened upon a quaint little village in England...
Every corner she turned took her very breath away. Spires pierced the skies, English roses climbed archways...it all was so enchanting.

As if it couldn't get any better, a red Mini Cooper with a British flag a top its roof appeared from nowhere.  Giddy doesn't begin to describe that moment. The girl  knew right then that someday she would own one. She didn't know when, but it would happen.

Throughout that trip, the girl subconsciously took photos of Coopers. She hadn't realized just how many until recently.
This one's her favorite! The trip may have come to an end, but she kept the dream alive and one day, the Happily Ever After happened!


That very girl who traveled to that quaint village was me. My dream of nine long years  has just come true.

I am now the very captivated, overjoyed, charmed, enchanted and jubilant owner of a Mini Cooper!

Jubilant. My year of jubilee continues!

It took me awhile to decide which color and other fine details, but it now sits in my garage as I write!

I'm trying to find the right name for her.

Serendipity? Hmmmm...Diana? Not quite sure yet.

She's smiling though, don't you think?
I love my flags! Does this surprise you?! After much contemplation, I decided against the red. Too flashy for me. I like to live under the radar!

I'm still a bit in awe of the whole thing.  Just this morning as I walked into the garage, I was taken back. Still hard to believe I own a Mini Cooper! It's all a bit overwhelming.
And to think it all started as I dreamed a little dream in a quaint little village across the pond nine years ago.

Any dreams you're working on?
They do come true you know.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment