Monday, February 17, 2014

Marion Stroud

I am using my Monday England blog to praise an England author.  Her name is Marion Stroud. 

I "found" her awhile back  by way of another author whose book I had just acquired.

Opening to the endorsement page, there it was----Marion Stroud, author of Dear God It's Me and It's Urgent and Its Just You and Me Lord. 

Deciding to look her up, I found that she lives in Bedford, England. 
ENGLAND...I Was Hooked!

I bought her book and received it shortly thereafter. 
In "Dear God, its Me and its Urgent, the author quite poignantly and with much vulnerability, helps women see God is working even when we can't see it clearly. 
She uses her words, bible verses, and quotes from many such as:  Robert Frost, Elisabeth Elliot, Ruth Bell Graham, Alfred Lord Tennyson, CS Lewis... to help each devotion come alive for our day. 
There are subjects such as marriage, children, work, growing older...good stuff. 

I use this book as part of my devotion time every day.  It will bless you. 

To find this author...
www.marionstroud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment