Monday, September 22, 2014

Accent

Its a beautiful sound.
The accent gets me every time.
I don't want to talk.  I just want to listen to them speak.  Takes me back to England.

She is here.  From that enchanted place.  And I got to have tea with her.
I didn't get to spend nearly  the time I wanted with her, but so thankful I had some!

Our table greets us!
We drank lots of tea.  Complete with cream and sugar.  Royal Wedding and Monks Blend were our favorites.
We walked away stuffed!  There were cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad, egg salad, lavender scones, ginger cookies...YUM!
I miss you already Marion.  You are one classy lady.  A delight.  I am so blessed to have you in my life.  (Thanks John and Yvonne...HUGS)  


1 comment:

  1. so good to catch up with you a bit! I miss you and your writing is getting stronger. Loved this one! Hope all is well,my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete