Saturday, November 24, 2012

An opportunity

I was mad.  Really mad.  The emotions ran amuck....Irritated, deranged, angry, and just plain sad.

Recently, something was said about my integrity that made my insides want to just implode.
I couldn't sleep.  I walked around the house talking to myself endlessly about how wrong this was.
I was officially making myself crazy.  Maybe this person wanted that, but now it was up to me.

How was I going to react to this inaccurate declaration?

The list was endless. I had nothing but time to think irrationally over and over about this one thing....how to get this person back....

Enter...MY JOURNAL.
Seriously.  

I have space in it for quotes I come across that I want to remember...basically wisdom.

One simply states...
" Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut."

Wisdom.  Enough said.
Proverbs 12:18
"Rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."




1 comment:

  1. I know of no one on this planet that has more integrity than Gail. I am honored to know her and to be her friend.
    May we travel much and always laugh lots - even when it does not quite go as planned!

    ReplyDelete