Thursday, August 4, 2016

Like oxygen!

It's so stinkin' hot here in the Midwest. Downright sultry.
On sweltering days like these, what's a girl to do?

Think gelato!

I frequented gelato shops any chance I could while in Spain. I guess you could say I needed gelato. 

Okay, maybe 'needed' is a bit of a stretch, but I was on holiday and filling up on gelato was like oxygen. Eating gelato sustained life! Wink wink!

Looking back at photos, you'd think that was all I ate!

I really did have gelato every day. Sometimes twice! No wonder I'm having a hard time with my zippers!
So many flavors!
I spooned in every bite...
I should have collected the spoons!
My favorite flavor?  Straciatella. (chocolate chip)
These happy girls saw us coming night after night. They had the little spoons ready! We got to try every flavor.  I wonder what they thought of us Americans!

Have you ever had gelato?
Which do you prefer...Ice cream or gelato?

No comments:

Post a Comment