Thursday, October 4, 2018

Jubilee

Leviticus 25:10 states "...And you shall hallow the fiftieth year...it shall be a jubilee for you..."

My 50th year is flying by. I don't want it to end.

Here's a recap thus far...

January started in St Paul MN.
The St Paul Hotel is one of the nicest hotels in the Twin Cities. We spent time at the Winter Carnival too. Winter. It's a big deal here!
In February we skied across the bay.  We used muscles we didn't know we had!
So nice to return to the Rittenhouse Inn in Bayfield WI and relax.

March.
I bought a Mini!

April...Sorry. No photo, but we went to Matt's Bar in Mpls. The BEST Jucy Lucy I have ever had!

 May brought a second ear surgery. I'm actually quite thankful for surgery. Second time's the charm. I love my ENT.
June was a sad month as Kate Spade took her life. On so many levels, this very troubling news gave me pause. Mental illness pains me in a very personal way. I felt the need to find my way to one of Kate Spade's stores and buy one of her pieces. In a strange way, buying my wallet was a way in which to never forget her "happy brand."

The end of July and first part of August were spent in my happy place. I'm still in awe.
This is where we stayed in Oxford. I could go on and on...

September we ventured to Grand Marais MN
It was cold and rainy. We camped. It was an adventure!
A few more months to continue on with the jubilee...I'm searching for ideas to finish well.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment