Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy birthday brother of mine

He is older than me.
I like reminding him of that.   Not by much though.  We are a mere 11 months apart.

I think it was hard raising us.  We got into trouble more than once!
We were just reminiscing about the time we managed to put the car in gear and ended up hitting a tree  before our dad could come to our rescue.  We were about 3 and 4 years old at the time.
Then there were the times that he just was an older brother.  He was reckless.
 Snapping me with a kitchen towel, shooting me in the toe with a BB gun, breaking the chandelier in our home and blaming it on me, oh the shenanigans!  I survived and now he has 3 boys....You reap what you sow!!

We have been through our share of heartaches, and it is nice to know that he is my brother and will be there for me when I need him.  
Have a Happy Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment