Thursday, April 28, 2016

Best way to shop!

Shopping for clothes is definitely not my favorite thing to do.

Barnes and Noble I love. Macy's and Kohls? Ummm, not so much. I'd rather get a root canal.  To me, it's daunting. Hours fighting crowds and endless racks filled with animal prints and skinny jeans not even one of my legs could fit into... No thanks!  Give me shelves and shelves of best sellers any day.

I'm trying to find clothes for my upcoming trip. Emphasis on trying. I have to be mindful of what goes in that suitcase. I've got just 42 pounds of precious weight to work with!  

What's a girl to do? Well, I am loving my solution to find clothes that are hip AND fit me just right!
I blogged awhile back about Stitch Fix.

Just got my latest fix this week.
My stylist NAILED it!
I love the dress. Very lightweight and perfect for summer.
Gotta love layers and leggings!
Cinderella would love these! Can't get lost in the crowd with these beauties!

If you hate shopping as much as I do,  give Stitch Fix a try. I have been pleasantly surprised. I don't have an eye for matching patterns. So glad I don't have to know how!





No comments:

Post a Comment