Monday, August 15, 2016

The sweet sugar in life


Aren't these the cutest and most artistic cookies you've ever seen? I just can't bring myself to eat one!
Remember my dear friend Paula from Spain? Well, she's HERE! In America. With me!  Pinch me! We had a lovely time together this weekend. She ordered and brought me these cookies ALL THE WAY from Spain!
Look at the detail. Marvelous!  What a gifted talent. Want to see more?
Check out this web address. I enjoyed perusing through the pictures on the site.  LOVED the daisy cookies!

http://www.cookiesparatodos.com/talleres-galletas/presenciales/

Paula really loves me! We became friends first through my friends John and Yvonne. Social media connected us, but when we met in person, we had a soul connection.  I  am tickled to know I have a sister in Spain. I can visit her and we can pick up where we left off. It's a magical feeling.

Paula ordered these cookies just for me. Me.
She ordered these works of art and waited. Time passed.
Where oh where could those cookies be?! 

Have no fear.  Just as Paula and Antonio were about to go through security at the airport, the cookies arrived.  Now that's delivery service. I wonder what the airport police thought about that?! A white box filled with teacup cookies being delivered just before a security check!!
Paula carried them on her person all the way from Spain.

More than the cookies, I love how Paula knows my addiction to England (sugar too!) and found a beautiful way to remind me just how much she knows me already. I am so blessed.
Me with my dear friends, Yvonne and Paula. Friends really are the sugar of life!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture for Paula to do. The cookies are absolutely adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your newfound friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I am! She is great! When do we meet at the library again? Soon...lets go soon!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete