Monday, April 9, 2018

Movie

This past weekend, Once Upon A Prince premiered on the Hallmark Channel.

The movie is based upon the book written by my writer friend, Rachel Hauck.

I grabbed my bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and hunkered under my blanket. The fire was crackling in the fireplace. It was a relaxing and lovely way to spend a few hours viewing a dream come true for a writer friend.

A sort of prelude of what's to come on May 19!

The movie was cute, but admittedly, the book was better. Isn't that usually the case with any movie?
A book takes at least a year to complete with edits and final okays.
There just simply isn't enough time to fit every detail of the book into a two hour movie.

Regardless, her book is a movie! Success indeed. A dream for any writer. I'm so very thrilled for Rachel. She must be beyond ecstatic. I wonder how many times she has watched it?!

I would watch it over and over. The best part would be seeing my name flash across the screen.

I can't even imagine.
Congratulations, Rachel. Such an honor.





No comments:

Post a Comment