Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Goliath

I've got a busted heart.

The giants of life are supposed to be beating on someone elses door.
Facing the Giants is a movie...not real life.

I wish I could say that it was fictitious, a dream, not real.

But it is real.  My dear friend and her family are now facing a giant.  A big, scary one.
Glioblastoma=GOLIATH.
My friend's son in law is ready for the fight.  He has his stones and will nail the giant in the head.
Quite literally, as this is brain cancer.

Please join me in praying for strength and the peace that passes understanding.
Follow his story on caring bridge.
The site is his name...josh tovar

Again, please pray.  He is a young, strong, healthy husband and father who has his shield of faith and a whole army of people praying.  It is all in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment