Monday, April 14, 2014

Althorp: One more peek

Have you ever dreamed of going somewhere and when you get there you never want to leave?
Do I have to leave?  Just one more minute.  I took pictures of everything so that I would not forget one thing.  Althorp alone I think I took about 1000 pictures.  Just ask my friends.  I took ALOT of pictures. 
I wonder if the sheep will miss me?  Hmmmm...maybe not!
This is England.  Quaint, old, perfect. 
My husband promised we would return.  I am holding him to it.  There is  a lot to process when a dream is completed.  Diana was perhaps the most photographed woman in all the world.  She was the people's princess. 
Bucket List:  Visit Althorp in Northamptonshire England
                       COMPLETED.
What's on your bucket list? 
Do you have a bucket list?
If not, take just ten minutes and start dreaming. 
By writing it down, it magically makes the dream come alive. 
"The glory of God is man fully alive"----Irenaeus






No comments:

Post a Comment