Thursday, April 9, 2015

puzzle


Have you noticed the crossword puzzle craze?
I know...  Where have I been?!!
They have been around for years.
I'm a slow learner!
But, I am hooked!
  
I went into the bookstore the other day and there was a whole section of crossword puzzles to choose from.

I look for the puzzle in our daily newspaper, and I love trying to figure out the clues.

Have you tried to finish one?  They are not easy.  But that's what makes it so addicting!
 Take 20 Across for example.
The clue:  Bulgaria's capital.
5 letters
I had no idea!
So, this is where google helps!  I now know the answer=SOFIA.

One thing for sure.  This keeps my brain active!

1 comment:

  1. Great research for you! I'm not very good at crossword puzzles. I've started several, but rarely finish them. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete