Thursday, July 30, 2015

Libraries


I could spend hours and hours in the library and never get bored.  
My favorite libraries are Presidential ones, but that is for another post.

Last Sunday I went with some writer friends to tour the Minneapolis Central Library.  The five of us are kindred spirits.  We knew that we could spend all the time we wanted, and not one of us would sport "the look."  You know the one.  The  How long are you going to be  look!

 The docent spent lots of time guiding us through each floor of the library.  I live about 45 minutes from this library, and never had so much as stepped into it before!  Shameful I know!  

My friend Julie wrote a blog about the day.   Click on the site to learn more.  

http://inspiredbylifeandfiction.com/five-writers-walk-into-a-library/

Which libraries have you toured?

No comments:

Post a Comment