Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pests

Looks rather innocent wouldn't you say?

THINK AGAIN!
Pest,  public nuisance, pain in the butt, irritant.  That is what these Asian lady beetles really  are.  Funny how they were "brought" over to the states to control pest populations eating at alfalfa, pecan and citrus trees.  Now look at them.  They're the pests!    They infest homes in droves.  I freak out when I feel them crawling on me at night while I sleep.  They fly into my food while I eat, and bite me any chance they get!  The nerve! PLUS, they stink really bad!  Vacuuming them up relieves some temporary pent up anger, but then the vacuum bag starts to reek!  I can't win!

I can't stand them!  They are driving me crazy!  They're like a pesky fly that buzzes around your head, daring  you to swat it dead.  Believe me, I swat at these nasty bugs, but they get away!

I just read that they tend to choose light colored homes nestled in wooded areas.  Guess where I live?
We need a good, hard frost to kill them all!
Okay--I feel better.  For now.


No comments:

Post a Comment