Thursday, May 26, 2016

Julie

Click on the below link and meet my friend Julie.
http://juliesaffrin.com/2016/05/16/the-power-of-friends-who-write/

We became fast friends last year. We both love to write, but more importantly, both of us are obsessed with the UK!  I'm not sure who is worse. I'm thinking her! ( I know. Hard to believe!)
If you look in the dictionary, you just might find our photos plastered right below the word anglophile!

Like her blog states, we try to meet at least once a month. Keeping each other accountable with our writing is the goal! I admit, she is more focused. After all, she's the published one. Me? Working on it!

Julie and I  enjoy writing letters.   I keep all the ones she writes to me.
Here's an example. (Notice the theme!)
What a gift to find someone who shares some of my same interests. Julie is a treasure to me.



1 comment:

  1. Gail, my anglophile friend. You are so sweet and truly God-sent. I am so thrilled about your writing journey and all that you are teaching me. Hope you have a wonderful time in England. I am going to want a full, detailed report, with pictures, about your trip.

    ReplyDelete