Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Good Day

I'm feeling better. So much so,  I spent the early part of my evening on these.
Its been awhile since I've trudged up and down those stair steppers. Yikes! I think my legs are going to hate me!
I was surprised to see some new flowers planted on either side of the steps. Something new to look at.
The city of Stillwater is sprucing up the place. Looks great.
Earlier in the day, the skies displayed a completely different picture. Dark, ominous clouds filled the morning skies. This was taken about 6:00 in the evening. A picture perfect moment.
I captured a boat headed down the river. It was so nice to just sit on the bench and watch the world float by. I heard everything. The chimes from the church bells, the horn on this riverboat, birds chirping in nearby trees.  Oh what a gift it is to hear. I'm ever so grateful for my ears.
If you are ever in Stillwater, MN, I highly recommend stopping in at Chilkoot. Best food EVER. I stop in every time I finish my workout on the steps. Their chai tea is a great motivator!

Check out their website.
http://www.chilkootcc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment