Monday, July 3, 2017

Her

Did you know July 1 would have been Princess Diana's 56th birthday?

When she died all those years ago, I grabbed every newspaper and magazine I could find with her on the front page. No matter where I was, be it the grocery or bookstore, I made sure to collect them all. I still have each one.

Well, 20 years have passed and she still is the Princess of peoples' hearts. I found this edition just the other day.  I made a beeline and snagged the last copy! But...I haven't read it yet.

There it sits on my kitchen table, waiting.
I have to finish these first. Invitations. I'm hand addressing wedding invites for our daughter's upcoming nuptials. I'm just about finished writing them. Its been a labor of love.

A cup of tea and reading about Diana will be my reward soon!    



No comments:

Post a Comment