Thursday, March 1, 2018

Casket

Due to the untimely death of our friend, articles and news stories written about death pique my curiosity. 

This one caught my eye. It's about Billy Graham's casket.
No matter your opinions concerning Billy or religion, you have to admit, he was intriguing. US presidents and the Queen of England thought so.

So do I. He was a man filled with integrity. I was privileged to visit his library in Charlotte, NC,  years ago now.
Such a humble human being. He led his life by example. I want to live like that. He has left a legacy that we will likely never see again this side of heaven. He never wavered in his faith. Oh to have known him.

He is with God now. He is at peace. 


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-story-behind-billy-grahams-casket-and-the-prison-inmates-who-made-it/ar-BBJL0YZ?li=BBnb7Kz

No comments:

Post a Comment