Monday, December 31, 2018

Looking back

I've been spending the last hours of 2018 looking back.
I still can't believe I got to do all these amazing, wonderful things in this, my year of jubilee.  It's crazy when I think about it.

I don't want it to end, and yet, there's more than I can possibly imagine if I only just believe. 

It's all there, you know. The dream. All we have to do is think it and work really hard to make it a reality. 
I WENT TO ENGLAND THIS YEAR!


People...I got to go to my happy place in 2018! It was brilliant and spectacular and educational and splendid. I will go back again one day soon.   
One thing for sure, I'm going to enjoy the ride while I wait!
This photo was taken in front of a Bed and Breakfast we stayed at while in Oxford. It's so idyllic. The innkeepers have this great story of how they came upon this quaint place. One dream led to another and soon, they found themselves owning it!

Perfect setting for a Hallmark movie don't you think?!

May this be the year of intention for all of us. 



  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment