Thursday, October 10, 2019

Leaf Peeping

Hi!
I'm back online.
My computer issues are fixed. Thank goodness there wasn't a need for a new one. Phew! So sorry for the interruption.

I have been on holiday too. Hubby and I took some time away to New England. It was so much fun. Have you been?
I took so many photos-surprise surprise! I learned so much too. I think I'll spend some time reminiscing about all we did here on the blog for the next couple of Thursdays, okay? Okay!

Here's a few photos to get us started.
We hiked every day. Talk about amazing scenery. I can't even begin to describe. (I'll try in future blogs-wink wink!)
Breathtaking. We would walk and then up ahead, there would be a covered bridge. It's a wonderful world out there, people!
See what I mean?
Meet me here next week and I'll share more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment