Monday, January 12, 2015

Claire's travels

At Christmastime, I just love receiving cards and  letters from friends and family.

Each one gives  a peek into what has been going on in their lives throughout the past year.  We read them and then place photos given  on the fridge to remind us we are surrounded by lots and lots of caring people.

One letter  in particular caught my eye.  A year in pictures from my husband's cousin.  Their daughter Claire did some international traveling.  Didn't take me long to recognize where she went. 
The red phone booth and the handsome Big Ben towering behind,  gave it away.  She went to England.  Like Buckingham Palace Guards standing at attention, she had mine!
 
I smiled as I continued reading.  What is it about this place that makes me so  giddy?  Its a fairy tale kind of land.  Magical.  I visit in my mind quite often! 
Her family came to visit  while she was studying there...a perfect time to go! 
They saw the famous sites, drank ales and even went to the Harry Potter movie sets.   The smiles on their faces proved a good time was had.  

The letter mentions her blog. 
I love it!   It has been fun navigating the site, seeing places that I have visited also.    
Here is the blog if you'd like a glimpse.    
Enjoy.
www.claireutech.blogspot.com



  

No comments:

Post a Comment