Thursday, November 17, 2016

Pure joy

Forgive me. This post will be brief!

I'm elated. We're talking handsprings, jumping for joy, elated.

I just found out less than 24 hours ago I am a finalist in a writing contest. I wish I could explain how this feels...I just can't.

Thanksgiving just got a little sweeter. I am overwhelmed and so thrilled to have made the list.

I am so grateful.  

Congratulations to all the finalists.

http://www.acfw.com/first_impressions/2016_first_impressions_finalists



2 comments:

  1. You are so deserving of finaling in this contest! So happy for you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the accolade, dear friend. Not sure I deserve it at all, but it sure made for a very fun day learning I was one of the finalists! I wish all the finalists the very best wishes with their writing. Such enchantment to write what is on our hearts!

      Delete