Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine conundrum

To gray or not to gray. That is the question.

You've considered for a long while and then along came quarantine. It happened for you, not to you.

Social distancing kept you from dying your hair. Helped you embrace the idea.  Could I really rock the gray?    

You haven't loved the idea of chemicals on your head. And the money for those fake highlights? Well, it would be better spent on a Coach purse. Better yet, a Kate Spade. 

You actually could seize the silver.

So, you're doing it. You're going gray. Happy for you.

Me?
Nope. No way. Notta. Not now. Not ever.

I mean, look at me.

No. Just, no.  I look like I'm eighty. Maybe even ninety. I have that brassy look.

I'm on the list at the salon. I'll be the first in line with bells on when the sign states they're open for business.






No comments:

Post a Comment